Sunday, January 11, 2015

Walmart Winter Beauty Box

Hi ladies,it's been a long time since I posted something :|

I just wanted to quickly share Walmart's Winter Beauty Box.

Keep in mind that the products are "free". You only pay for shipping $5.00

They have a box for every season, so you only receive 4 boxes per year, which is great if you are trying not to spend too much on beauty subscriptions.
Personally, this is the only beauty subscription o currently have. As I love to be in control of what I'm getting :|

So here are the products I received. 100% worth it! The lipstick alone is worth more than $5 shipping lol


1⃣ L'oreal Oleo Theraphy Conditioner 2 oz.
2⃣ L'oreal Oleo Theraphy Shampoo 2 oz.

3⃣ Jergens BB Body Skin cream 1 oz

4⃣ Olay Fresh Effects makeup remover wet clothes pack of 7

5⃣ Maybelline Color Sensational 925 Maple Kiss

6⃣ Nivea Coco Butter sample and $1 Off coupon

7⃣ Maybelline Dream Powder sample and $1 Off coupon 


I still haven't used any of the products, but once I do I will come back with a review.

You can also visit my Instagram page - xx_87_xx

Please don't forget to leave a comment or questions below :)  


2 comments:

  1. That is a SUPER BUY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this was! So far this is the only subscription I have

      Delete