Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tazo Chai Tea and Latte Concentrate Review

Tazo Chai Tea and Latte Review

I recently got to try Tazo's Chai Tea and lattes and oh my! 

My favorite for sure was the Chai Latte Concentrate. As the box below shows, it has cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla, and ginger flavor. I personally had never tried something like this before, the ginger flavor is pretty strong, but I think that's what makes this latte so different.

 

So what you do is, you take half of the latte concentrate and you mix it with half milk. You don't need to add sugar as its already sweetened. You can either drink it over ice (cold) or heat it up on the stove or microwave. I prefer hot drinks, so that's how I have mines.



See pictures below for nutrition facts. I actually just noticed that half a cup has 16 g of sugar and 70 calories (plus milk)! That's tons of sugar, no wonder it's so sweet! :( but it tastes so good, so that makes me feel better lol. 


They had chai lattes in other flavors as well. See pictures below for more information. 



You can also find their bags of chai tea in so many different flavors. I also got the chocolate chai and the vanilla caramel. Honestly I wasn't too impressed with the vanilla caramel.  The one that truly impressed me was the Chai Latte as it has that strong flavor to it. 

Price? You can find them at Publix for $3.99 - boxed tea bags as well as the concentrate lattes. 

Thankfully I received mines for free from Smiley360 for testing purposes. :) 



Laterz!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment