Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dessange Oleo Miracle collection review

Just a few weeks ago, I received Dessange Oleo Miracle collection (shampoo, conditioner and nourishing oil) to try for free from Influenster and I can honestly say that I'm loving how nourished and soft my hair feels after using Dessange products for a little bit over two weeks now. 



My hair now feels super soft! Once I finish this bottle I will certainly be going back for more! 

By the way, the products smell great as well! ☺️ you can find them at Target for about $9.99 - $11.99 each.



Shampoo: 
8.5 Oz. $9.99



Conditioner:
6.7 oz $9.99


Replenishing oil 
3.4 oz $11.99
So worth it, it will last you forever! 


How to use?
Simple: follow the  same routine you already have when washing your hair.
I usually use a little bit over a quarter size of shampoo. I wash my hair twice. The first time to remove the products I had on my hair i.e. Heat protectant, hair spray, mousse, leave on condition and such. The second shampoo is to basically clean my scalp. 

Then I use the same amount of conditioner and massage my scalp and rinse after a few minutes.

After I'm finished rinsing my hair, I towel dry it, and apply about two pumps of the nourishing oils which also helps detangle my hair and Ieave it on for a few minutes before I brush my hair, then I style as usual.


Immediately after the first use, I was able to feel the difference in my hair. Very soft, the curls weren't as tight, therefore making it easier and faster to straighten. 




So I definitely recommend this shampoo, conditioner abs miracle oils to anyone with over processed hair. You will see and feel the difference! 

If you would like to sign up for free products Influenster, click the flowing link 
www.influenster.com/r/704110

You can also follow me on my Instagram page www.instagram.com/mz.torres

#jAdoreDessange 

That's all :)



No comments:

Post a Comment