Thursday, October 9, 2014

LA Colors Lipstick Coral Sheen BLC14 Review


So here's a picture of one of my Dollar Tree findings. LA Colors Lipstick BLC14 Coral Sheen.

(In this pic it looks a bit lighter. But the next picture reflects true color. )


Well when I saw it at the store, I wasn't too sure about purchasing it because it looked like a bright orange. I asked my boyfriend's opinion and he said "go for it, it's something different". So I bought it. 

Of course, immediately after I got in the car, I opened it and put it on lol...



Well, the color is not pigmented as I thought it would be, but I still like it a lot. It's not scandalous but instead it has a very pastel look to it.

Price? $1... Quality? Not bad for a $1 lol

The color lasted on my lips for about 2 hours or so, then I just re applied some more. This is a type of lipstick I would recommend to wear if you're going to the store real quick or maybe going to your job where you don't really have any interest in showing off your makeup? (Casual)

Well, anyway I still liked it and will continue using it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment