Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Rimmel London ScandalEyes and Eye makeup remover review

Hi ladies,

Just a quick review of both Rimmel London Gentle Eye makeup remover along with ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner.

I gotta say that I loved how dark the eyeliner is. Absolutely loved it as I am an eyeliner girl, and when I wear eyeliner I love to make sure that it shows! In addition compared to other eyeliners I have used, this one makes a thick line, without you trying hard.


I used the eyeliner on this picture.
Here's another picture showing the eyeliner. 

It's long wearing, unfortunately it does smudge a little, but it you keep an eye on it, it will save you from an embarrassing moment. 

Do I recommend it? Yes, specially if you want to use it to go out at night. Not so much for the day time as it's very dark abs creates a thick line (unless that's your preference). Personally I love to keep my day time make on the natural side. 

The eye makeup remover is excellent as well. To give it a fair review, I put on some black eyeshadow with waterproof mascara and the waterproof ScandalEyes eyeliner, and guess what? It removed it all without having to scrub my poor little eyes off! 


Eyeliner valued at $4.49 and eye makeup remover is valued at $7.49.


So I definitely recommend both products! I definitely will be purchasing both again.

(Products were received from Influenster for free for testing purposes)


No comments:

Post a Comment