Friday, August 29, 2014

Fish Eye Wine 3L box review



I recently jointed BzzAgent and my first campaign was to try out Fish Eye Wine 3L boxed product. First of all,

I had never bought F.E.W brand in the past, so this was a new experience for me. 

I found the wine at Publix for $19.99, but since it's a 3L box, it's equivalent to 5 bottles, therefore it's like you're getting a bottle for FREE! 

I picked Pinot Grigio (first time) as they didn't have Moscato, and of course I loved it! It's not too strong it's just perfect! It has a little sweet taste to it. No one would have thought that it came out of a box.  I shared with a friend and she loved it as well.

Thanks to BzzAgent I was able up try this product for less than retail price as I'm expecting to get a rebate by mail. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment