Saturday, August 30, 2014

CoverGirl SMOOCHIES lipstick review



Just a few weeks ago I got a coupon for $4 OFF any CoverGirl lip product, so I headed to the store and decided to try the lipstick SMOOCHIES for the first time. 

I found them at Target for $4.99 each, but with the discount they came down to $2.99/ea. 

On my first trip I got item #265 (smooch) which is the first picture. I personally didn't like it as it has a bit too much glitter.

But I also bought item #220 (text me), and I was very pleased as it is very pigmented and most of all, IT LASTS for at least a few hours!  

The second one lead me into making another trio to Target and that's when I found my third and FAVORITE one! Item #580 (selfie). Oh I love how it lasts long and after you leave the lipstick on for a few minutes the color gets a bit darker and brighter. I just love this color! I strongly recommend it! 

I have other expensive lipsticks that don't even stay on my lips for half the time that this ones do!
Please see the pictures below to see how they look!

CONS:

Though as you wear them your lips feel moisturized, at the end of the day your lips can get a bit dry, specially if you re apply during the day as I do at times. 

BTW- You can also find this at Walmart or any drug stores! 


In this picture below I actually put #SMOOCH, #SELFIE and #TEXT ME (in that order)


Thanks for reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment