Thursday, November 6, 2014

ELF Makeup Mist and Set Review

ELF Makeup Mist & Set Review

So, I have been using Elf's Makeup Mist and Set for about 2-3 months now. Though I really like makeup, I am no where near being an MUA lol, but I truly want/need to learn more. I need to start with a makeup 101 class haha! 



So, when I initially saw this product at Burlington, I wasn't sure what it was for, but still decided to purchase it (#shopaholicproblems) :)

But the past few months, I have been more into wearing makeup and decided to start using the mist, and OMG I really like it! It makes my makeup last much longer than if I were to wear it on its own.

I just spray it about 8 inches away from my face and it dries off within seconds. It doesn't make my face feel sticky, and it doesn't have any odor either.

When I wasn't using the makeup set & mist, my makeup would last just a few hours, but I thought it was normal lol

And if you wonder, this product has not given me any acne or skin problems at all!

I purchased mine at Burlington as mentioned before, and it only cost me around $3.99, but I have also seen them at Target.

I truly recommend this product to anyone!



Thank you for reading!!! 

Xoxo 

Sarai

2 comments: