Thursday, November 13, 2014

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream Review



I have always tried my best to take care of my face, so I am always looking for products to use during the day, and at night. My daily routine is to use face moisturizer in the morning, and night repairing cream before going to bed. So of course, every time I go to Marshalls, TJ Max, Ross or Burlington, I always go to the beauty section to check what they have. Trust me, I wish I purchased something every time I go, but I only have one face to try products on lol.



Anyway, I found this night repairing cream at Marshalls a few months ago, and decided to give it a try. By now the bottle is almost empty, I think I have used it for almost a year, because a very small amount is more than enough.  Overall, I think the product is just "OK", I was not too thrilled about it. (I am using the whole bottle, so I don't feel like I threw away my money).



The reason I gave it just an "OK", is because the cream is very thick and sticky. I have bangs, so every morning, I wake up with my bangs looking "extra greasy" (yuck), but it's because of the cream. Besides that, the lotion has a weird smell to it, honestly not my favorite, but I deal with it. It smells like cheap cooking oil. Though, I will tell you, that every morning my face feels and looks so soft! (like a baby's butt) haha!

Now, I'm not saying that this product is not good, I'm just saying it's not my favorite, and I would not purchase it again. Ha! I have sensitive skin and the first two to three times I used the cream, it made my face red, but I continued using it, and I guess my face got used it. I wanted to mention this, because I read from others that they had an allergic reaction to it. Well, so did I, but after using it a few times, my skin doesn't quit so fast haha!



Would I recommend it to a friend? Sure, if he/she has DRY skin. If you have oily skin, I truly would NOT recommend this product.

Overall, this is an "OK" night repairing cream. I will start using 40 Carrots/Carrot + Acai Sleep Cream, and see how that one goes.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

Sarai,



No comments:

Post a Comment