Monday, September 1, 2014

South Beach Diet Protein Fit Bars



So I bought a box of the South Beach Diet Protein Fit Bars with Greek Yogurt in Vanilla Caramel Flavor and think that they are pretty good. 

The flavor wasn't bad for a dietary product. Next time though I will try a more chocolaty flavor instead of vanilla caramel. They have 16 grams of PROTEIN, 10 grams of FIBER and are 200 calories. 

 The only thing that I will say though is that they did make me thirstier than usual. I usually drink about 5-6 (16 oz) water bottles a day, but when I eat one of this bars I have to drink more.

They did fill me up for at least 2 hours as well. Sometimes I would have a bar for dinner along with a cup of 1% milk. Not sure that's a smart move since I'm trying to lose weight, but I just don't like to eat a dinner meal at night. 

Price at Publix is between $5.99 - $6.99 for a 5 bar box. Though you can always find coupons online or in the newspaper. When I purchased them a few weeks ago, Publix had $2 OFF coupon, but they expired before I could go back and buy more :/

Overall, I do recommend the SBD PROTEINFIT BARS. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment