Sunday, October 26, 2014

Avon Supershock Mascara Review

Avon Supershock Mascara

I have been using this mascara for several months now. The first time I used it, I wanted to immediately throw it away lol... That's because my eyelashes didn't look any different after applying the mascara.

Well, I decided to still keep it as I don't like to throw away money like that, and I kept using my old mascara. Well, a few weeks after I decided to give Avon's mascara another try, but this time I decided to apply several coats instead of just one or two. 

Well well well!!!! That made the difference :) after that, you would guess that I continued using the mascara, and it's almost running out now :( but I won't purchase another one because I still have another Avon mascara that is still sealed. Let's see how that one goes! 


Anyway, I truly like this mascara and I'm so glad that I did not throw it away. It works wonderfully, does not clump, and lasts all day... IF you apply at around 3-4 coats!



I can't recall the price, but i purchased it when it was on sale for $5 or less.

See you all later! ;)*

Xoxo



By the way, please follow my new Instagram page - makeup_obs 
I follow back ;)

Sarai 

No comments:

Post a Comment