Monday, October 6, 2014

Yes To Carrots Makeup Remover Cleanser Review

Talk about makeup remover cleansers! 

Well I wanted to try a different makeup remover, so I purchased Yes to Carrots Makeup remover Cleanser. 



I used it several times and wasn't too sure it was doing its job, and wanted to use it a few times to make I wasn't being to quick to dislike it.
So, I always washed my face with a good amount of the cleanser and warm water as instructed. But after using a few times I had to give up on it, because it truly didn't remove the makeup. 

And last night I decided to give it another  shot and I tried to wash my make up brushes with Yes to Carrots Makeup cleanser. I let them sit for a few minutes in warm water and plenty of the cleanser. I thought it was weird that the water was barely dirty, but I was like "ok". Then I noticed one of the brushes was yucky, so I decided to use my current face wash and immediately the water turned into the color of my foundation lol ....  In other words, the cleanser did not remove any of the makeup off the brushes! That was definitely the LAST time I will be using that face wash.   Honestly I considered it to be the worst I have ever used. Even Equate (Walmart's brand) face wash does a better job! 

It did not remove the makeup from my face nor the makeup brushes! I truly do not recommend this product to anyone :( it was a waste of my money. 


I'm sorry but I expected a bit more that brand and from natural products! :|

1 comment: