Saturday, October 18, 2014

Olay Foaming Face Wash Review

I have been using Olay Foaming face wash for quite a few years now and I don't see why I should change to another one. 

First of all I have seen it comes in for sensitive skin (that's what I buy) and normal to oily skin.  It comes in a bottle with a pump as well as the other container pictured. (I usually have 2-3 containers at home lol).



It's 100% oil free and 100% soap free. 

It does a nice job removing makeup (foundation,bronzer,blush, eye shadow and such - Not so well removing eye liner nor waterproof mascara though, but I don't mind, I remove the eye liner with something else)

It's odor less, costs about $4.99. You can find them at Walmart, Target and in some pharmacies or even grocery stores. 



That's all for now.... I think I will continue using this face wash until they stop making it lol 

:)*

No comments:

Post a Comment