Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Review.

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Review.

So, I used this foundation for over a year and at first I liked it and thought it was good enough for me.

Well, after using it for a few months, I started getting acne between my lips and chin. Yet I still continued using the foundation as I didn't think it was a big deal. (Crazy me!)

After switching to another foundation, I realized that this Maybelline foundation is kind of caky and doesn't last all day.   It also made my face look oily. 


(It comes in a glass bottle with a pump, and as most bottles with a pump, when there's a little bit of product left, it becomes difficult to get it out.)

It's full coverage and price ranges between $7.99-8.99 depending on where you buy it. You can find them at Walmart, Target, Publix and pharmacies as well.

Though this foundation might work great for some people, unfortunately I can't say the same for me.

But for the price, it was worth the try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment