Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dr. Scholl's Jelly Soak Theraphy Review

Just a few months ago I purchased Dr. Scholl's Foot Spa, and inside it had two packs of Jelly Soak Theraphy, but I didn't care to try them until today... 

Oh my! Why didn't I try them before? It's like heaven for my feet! 


What can I say? After having my feet in the jelly for at least 30 minutes, I did not want to take them out! :( it just felt so good, so relaxing, so peaceful! I did this in my garage, so yeah, I wanted to fall asleep there! 

First I filled up the container with warm water, then poured the jelly soak Theraphy and let it sit for three minutes. Then mix it, and stick your feet in. WARNING!!!! You might not want to do anything else after this lol.



I honestly recommend you try out Dr Scholl's Jelly Soak Theraphy. It's so worth it! You won't regret it! Now I gotta hope to find them in the store. 

Remember pampering yourself doesn't have to be so expensive! There are some things that we can just enjoy at home.

Ta-da!!!! La la la la lol :)


No comments:

Post a Comment