Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cherimoya lip crayon review - coral

So I just signed up to lipmonthly last month and a few days ago I received my first delivery. Well, honestly I wasn't happy with what I received :(

I signed up because I saw that last month subscribers were getting about 3-4 different lipsticks, so I kind of expected something similar this month.

Unfortunely I received a lip crayon from Cherimoya in Coral, a hemp lip balm, a lip liner and moisturizer.



So far, I have tried the Cherimoya lip crayon and it truly doesn't go with my skin color :/. I also did not like how it looked on my lips. I drink lots of water daily, but this lip crayon made my lips look really cracked, not cool! Or maybe there's a technique that I should learn to apply lipstick?



See pictures below.  In my opinion this might look better for someone with lighter skin tone? Not sure as I'm new to wearing lipstick :) loving it though!


No comments:

Post a Comment