Monday, September 29, 2014

Kiss Fantasy Gel Nails Review

Have you tried the Kiss Fantasy Gel Nails?

Thanks to Influenster, I got to try them for free.  

First of all, they were very easy to apply.  The package has both the adhesive tape and the glue. I chose the glue as I felt that it would make the nails stick longer than if I used the adhesive tape. The cuticle pusher and nail file were also included.

My nails are really curvy, so the Kiss nails didn't cover my entire nail. 

I wore the nails for 8 days and then I chose to take them off. As gross as it sounds, food was starting to get under the Kiss nails (yuck!) So when I took the nails off, Unfortunately it ruined my nails :( it took little pieces off the top of my nails out! Maybe I just didn't do it correctly, another factor to take into consideration is that my nails are very thin and that could also have made matters worst. 


Would i recommend them? I would if you are going to a special event and don't have the money to go to a nail salon or don't have the time to do your own nails. I personally have Never gotten my nails done at a nail place as I think it's really expensive and nails end up looking rough after they are taken off.

But if you like to get your nails done and are ever short on money, you should try out Kiss Gel Fantasy nails. 

They look so pretty and lot of people actually gave me compliments on them :)


I liked how they looked lol 

They got a little pink after I came out of the pool. Weird, but I loved the change!





In this picture you can see my nails. Too curvy! 

Last one :)
Loved how they looked even though they kind of ruined my nails lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment