Monday, September 8, 2014

wet n wild lipstick #901B "think pink" review

This is just a quick post to show my wet n wild lipstick #901B "think pink".

I purchased it at Walgreens for $1.89.

The color is nice, but it doesn't suit my skin color (in my opinion).

Quality not so good. It has a creamy/matte finish to it, but it ended up looking a bit too caky that when I smiled some parts looked lighter than others.

This was my first time trying such colors, so I was in shock when I saw how my lips looked so immediately I put on some lip liner to try to solve the problem. 
It did make it look a bit better as shown on picture below. 

I will still keep it and continue wearing it, maybe I just need to get used to the color. It's time to do different things :)



I used red lip liner (first time, so that's why it doesn't look too good) .




WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ANY OPINIONS?

No comments:

Post a Comment