Thursday, September 4, 2014

Free Charmin with chamomile scent from BzzAgent

About two months ago I signed up for two different websites, one is BzzAgent and the other one is Influenster. So far, I have received one box from influenster and 3 different items from BzzAgent.

Yesterday I received pack of Charmin with chamomile scent and I can honestly say that I'm impressed with the quality of the paper and the wonderful scent. This is my first time trying Charmin brand and I strongly recommend it. It's also my first time trying a scented toilet paper as well. Never had I actually grabbed the toll of toilet paper as something good to smell! Way to go Charmin!

This is a two ply toilet paper that is also septic safe! Fantastic isn't it? 

It lasts long as you don't need to use lots of paper as those that are one ply! Not only that, but it's also really soft and gentle! 

Prior to receiving this free sample from BzzAgent I hadn't tried Charmin in the past because I thought that it was one of those cheap toilet papers that ripped easily, but I'm not convinced that I just had a misconception of this brand.

By the way, I also received coupons to give out! :)

Thank you #BzzAgent for allowing to #GotItFree!





No comments:

Post a Comment