Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box Review

Have you heard? 

So if you don't want to or can't be paying $10-$15 on monthly beauty subscriptions, I recommend you sign up for Walmart Beauty Box. You basically pay $5 for shipping. That's it! And they only send out 4 boxes per year, as it's a box per season.

This is the FALL box and....
In this box I got:


- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant $7.99
- Loreal Paris Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy $6.99
- CoverGirl Glossy Days nail polish $2.99
- Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner and Pure Care Dry Oil Samples.
- Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj perfume sample.
- Loreal Youth Pore vanisher sample
- Neutrogena Sample to find your match PLUS a $2 OFF #coupon


Remember hygiene should be part of our beauty routine!


I hadn't tried this lippies before! Review coming soon! :)


I loved the scent of this deodorant! 

Hmmmm I will try to use the coupon! #D


Last! 


Honestly, I wasn't too sure about signing up, but I'm glad I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment