Saturday, September 27, 2014

Essence Stay Matt Lip cream review

Essence Stay Matt lip cream 

Brand: Essence
Color: 04 Silky Red

Found this lovely lip cream at ULTA a few weeks ago. At first I was scared to buy it because it's a very bright color, but after I purchased it, I was so glad that I did. I bought a few more red lipsticks after buying this one. I always so scared to try red lipsticks :| 

Well, I absolutely love the vivid color of this lipstick. 

It goes on my lips so smooth! I love it! It doesn't have that dry matte finish. It definitely has a beautiful creamy look to it.


The color lasts a few hours. I went out on a date with my boyfriend and even after I was finished eating, I still had some of the lipstick on!

I will tell you though, that it does leave my lips feeling a bit dry, so I try to wear some lip balm afterwards! :) 




Ps. I loved how I was able to get past my fear of wearing red lipstick and end up loving it! 

;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment